Saturday, October 1, 2011

147.

I've eaten since I weighed in, so it's probably more now. But still... that's eleven pounds I've lost so far. The only one to comment on my weight loss is my cousin, just because she's trying to lose weight (she's a bit overweight) so she notices when other people do. The next time I see her, I want to weigh even less. Hopefully 140 or 139. I'd be so happy :) Anyway, I need to stop eating to much. Today I've had:
slice pizza
turkey sandwich
fish&onions
plain potato.

Embarrassing. Probably around 1000 calories... I'm praying I don't gain. I'm going to weigh myself first thing in the morning. Maybe it'll go down, maybe it'll go up. I'm praying for down, but who knows. I've got a bunch of homework to do... so I won't be eating much tomorrow if at all. Probably nothing. I've got a bit of motivation.

2 pounds down this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment