Thursday, September 29, 2011

150.8

My scale says 151.8 and my wii fit says 150.8. So I don't know which to trust, but to make myself feel better I'm assuming that the wii is right. However, when it comes down to it, I'm going to trust the scale more as I get closer and closer to my goal. Blah. Still too much, but I'm so close to 149... So close to what I used to be (140) I can do this! Ugh. I hope. I just HAVE to work out everyday or else... I know the weight won't come off so easily. So, I'm not eating today-Saturday... For a really dumb reason. I wanted to be in the low 140's by the time Pottermore opened, and well, I'm not there yet. But I really don't want to wait to join, so I made a deal with myself; that I'll just fast until Saturday and if I suceed, then Saturday night I can sign up! It's only three days, it shouldn't be that hard. And on Sunday I'm planning on having a couple low calorie red-bulls, if that. Or maybe I won't eat at all. I don't know. I just don't get hungry anymore, thank god. I eat more out of habit than anything. Lately I've been eating like, a bit less than what is normal, but more than what I'd like, and when I work out for 2 or so hours each night, I still lose a bit. But the one day I decide not to work out, I fucking gain a million pounds. This is why I just need to stay home all day, everyday and work out. This weekend I won't really be able to work out unless I do a video online or something. God, I just ramble on and on about nothing.

I'm hoping my fasting today will bring me down to 149. That'd be a huge feat; I would have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of August. Dumb ass me, if I could have just stayed at 140 all summer, I'd be almost in the 120's. I'm so pissed. So, if I lose five pounds each two weeks, I'll lose ten pounds a month, just like I had wanted to. And if I get to 140 but the second week of October, I'll be so excited! I started crying today when I saw 150 on the tv today, because this means I'm actually starting to get somewhere. But, when I see it on the scale, I'll be even happier. Even though i know it won't be entirely accurate, I'm going to weigh myself once I get home from school. Because I'll have been empty since last night and hopefully my weight will drop closer to a solid 150. Otherwise it'll take me a couple fasting days to get to 149. My first goal is to get to 148, on my scale. So I'll have to be 147 on the wii fit. I just hope everything works out! I'm going to attempt to look decent today so I can give myself a little false confidence. I better start getting ready, I have to leave in an hour. (We had a delay today) I'm feeling a bit hungry, but I know I won't eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment