Friday, September 30, 2011

149.3

THANK. GOD. I feel like such a weight has been lifted from me, like I'm near to being my usual self again. Only nine more pounds to go! I've almost lost ten pounds of the weight I gained over the summer. I calculated that I'm most likely going to be losing 5 pounds for every two weeks, and by the time this trimester of classes ends, I'm hoping that I will be in the low 130's by the time November 11th comes around. I'm done eating today, I'll probably nibble a bit at something tomorrow, and on Sunday I'll probably have one meal (after weighing in of course) And when I weigh in on Sunday, that'll be my official weight loss for the two weeks. So if it could be around seven pounds, bringing me down to 147, that'd be nice. :) I'd be losing 14 pounds every month, and ultimatly reach my goal by December 30th. Anyway, I can't wait for peopl eto tart commenting on my weight loss, if they ever do. My mom will say she notices, but I don't think she will. It won't be noticeable until I lose another 6.3 pounds. I'm going to wait until 140 to do my measure myself again because I don't think that there will be any significant difference otherwise, which would discourage me quite a bit. I'm surprised I actually weigh what I weigh because I actually ate lunch today. Odd. Sadly, this whole thing has made me a little anti-social, and I haven't really been hanging out or talking to the best friend, and I feel bad...

Today I ate lunch, and I just drank about 3/4 of a low carb red bull, so that's like 15 calories. I'm done for the day though, and feeling awfully full. Tomorrow I'll probably have one potato or something. For not, I'm just trying to figure out something to do :/

No comments:

Post a Comment